|Glasses, Buttons, Kitty|
|Buddy Holly style Balenciaga Frames|
|Balenciaga Cat-Eye Glasses|
These glasses actually have blue and white flecks in the acetate, that you can't see in the photos. My eyeglass store ordered in different colors for me to try in the styles that I liked-- I ended up going with one of those pairs. Don't be afraid to ask your store to see the different color options for a style you really like, especially if you live in a less prominent city that might not be able to support the more radical or unique color options. Most brick-and-mortar shops just don't have the room to stock every color of every frame style they carry.
More Eyeglass Shopping Tips:
- Always go for comfort over style
- Bring a family member or friend with you
- Check out your smile in each style you are considering-- gotta get a frame that compliments those dimples!
- Hold up a mirror to see the profile view of your glasses
- Bring a hair-tie to put your hair back and see how different frames look with your hair up & down-- you want a frame that looks good with all the different ways you style your hair. For men, bring a hat with you.
- Listen to your friend/family member's advice, but don't let them decide for you--go with the frame YOU feel the best about.
- If you are having trouble deciding, take a day or two to think about it. Or ask the showroom if they will let you take a pair or two home for a day. That way you can wear them around your house and see how they look in your own environment.